TaipeiTaipei Hostel

How is TaipeiTaipei Hostel rated on other websites?
TaipeiTaipei Hostel Reviews from the Web
4   Laid back I'd recommend this place to anyone. It's not the best hostel on the planet, but it's comfortable! Most beds are in the basement, which means no windows, but also less noise and cooler. The common room can be used when the people living in the room next to it aren't complaining about your presence.  , Canada ()
5   Best place to stay in Taipei! I have stayed at TaipeiTaipei Hostel for about 5 weeks because I was doing an internship in taipei and I can 100% recommend this awesome place. I was searching for a clean place with friendly people and I am still overwhelmed by this place. Lin (The owner) helped me out so many times during the period I stayed there, also the stuff is very helpful and kind to anyone who has questions. They all speak very good English and several other languages (Spanish, Japanese, German, Russian, Thai), so there is no language barrier. The place is very clean, not only the rooms but also the kitchen, because everyone keeps an eye on that. The have a great equipment in the kitchen and we often had dinner together or watched TV together in the community area. Lin puts so much effort in this wonderful hostel and is the heart and soul of Taipei Taipei. The hostel is still very young. But they are putting a lot of effort to fulfill the expectations of their customers. Very recommendable for everyone and every type of travelers. They offer various types of rooms (double ensuite, double, single, dorms). Will miss the time there!  , Germany ()