Quinta Hostel

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Quinta Hostel" at Olascoagas 1323 y Avellaneda.)

Olascoagas 1323 y Avellaneda, Mendoza, Mendoza, Argentina
-32.885653, -68.853185 (accuracy not guaranteed)
www.quintahostel.bbt.net.ar
+54 261 420 4478
54-261-4257863

How is Quinta Hostel rated on other websites?

Not good
The staff was very friendly, but otherwise this hostel is crap. It is the most dirty hostel I have stayed in. The bathrooms were disgusting and I couldnt even bring myself to take a shower. The kitchen is dirty. in fact, the whole hostel was pretty rank. We wanted to leave but it was a busy time and we were forced to stay for a few days.
Kyria
2008-03-14
  Hostel Quinta is an absolute dive. The bathrooms are disgusting (filthy floor and sink, shower curtain black with mould, toilets splattered with the remains of someone's dinner). The rooms are marginally better (that is to say you aren't afraid of contacting some contagious disease when you sit on the bed), however any time spent in them would make you suicidal. Me and my boyfriend have just been held hostage by the staff after refusing to pay for our room. We didn't actually stay there, just left our bags for a few hours to find something better. We offered to pay them half the price (feeling generous) for the privilege but this was not accepted. After a failed attempt to jump over the gate we reluctantly had to hand over the money otherwise we would have been stuck there forever. Sorry if this review seems melodramatic but i'm trying to help other travelers who might wander in! Stay away!
Roisin
2007-01-03
  I just loved being there. I returned to Mendoza twice in a month while I visited South America and in that hostel I felt home. In total I was there about a week. Sergio is very nice man and all the people who work and visit this hostel are very nice. Something for ladies who come alone (as I did) this hostel is quite safe, there is always someone near the door and it is always locked! Hope you enjoy there as I did.
shira from israel