Eco Lodge Pakowhai

How is Eco Lodge Pakowhai rated on other websites?
5   Outstanding experience! Best welcome ever, utter hospitality genius I came to stay here with my partner just for one night. Had an amazing welcome by John the owner. His welcome was like no other and we felt instantly at home but also very special. We even won a bar of chocolate! Our room was much better than expected for a backpackers (had some bad experiences before), clean fresh linen, modern look, great en suite ad it was so warm! The sites facilities were perfect, I have no complaints there either. The resident cat and old dog are both charming and help add to the lifestyle/romantic feel to the Eco Lodge. After being offered various fruit from the surrounding trees we couldn't help but take a few oranges, which felt very special indeed. I could write forever about how much we liked our stay. We will return regularly on our Hawkes Bay visits. We very much liked the Eco feel to the place and felt that if we were to stay longer next time we most certainly would be able to contribute. Great job John.  , age 26, British ()
4   Nice Clean, tidy room, with clothes washer and dryer. Also nice people, free pick-up service from city.  , age 29, Hong king ()
5   Good atmosphere Lots of green area and trees. Good ovens for baking which is excellent. Bonfire area for talking & singing at night to let others sleep. You can sleep in your van to save $$$. Lots of work here. A couple of Km from supermarket. Autumn weather.  , UK ()