Instant Sleep Backpacker Hostel

How is Instant Sleep Backpacker Hostel rated on other websites?
4   Fine hostel The staff was friendly and helpful, the hostel is well-located and the hostel is very clean. The kitchen is well equipped (only one four burner stove though). The music from the nightclub below might be a slight distraction. However with the windows closed in a room on the second floor, we had no problems to quickly find our way into the world of dreams.  , Netherlands ()
2   No sleep! i would have been less insulted if the staff had actually warned us about the noise coming from the downstairs nightclub, rather then being woken up in the middle of the night. We were not able to sleep again until close to 5 or 6 a.m. It's not acceptable to pay and not being able to sleep at all. Had we known about the noise on weekends, we would have simply have gone out to a bar ourselves, rather then be trying to sleep. We wouldn't have been so mad. And really, it's the only negative thing i have to say about the hostel. Just be warned about the noise, and work around it. The hostel was in a fairly easy location to find, quite close to the Reeperbahn, and a lot of restaurants and bars were within walking distance. The hostel staff were very friendly and helped out with whatever we needed. I agree that there was a lot of noise though, and I ended up sleeping on a couch in the lounge, because the noise from the nightclub next door went until 7 a.m. I would recommend staying here if you get a room away from the top floor and all the noise. But if you are looking for a cheap quiet bed, I would head somewhere else.  ()
4  this hostel is so social -- I instantly felt welcome and made new friends. the rooms are nice and the beds cosy and I guess midweek you will sleep deep and sound. unfortunately I was there at a weekend and you should be prepared for the party in the surrounding bars.  , Germany ()
4  This hostel was fairly decent. I was, however, upset because when I first got there, they said they lost my reservation and that they were all booked up. As I was leaving they told me they just got an opening but it was only for two out of the three nights I was there. The rooms were very nice and cozy and the staff were very helpful in finding me another place to stay. I had to stay in another hotel around the corner, I had to take what I could get. Other than that the hostel had a great location, ten minutes walking distance from Reeperbahn and right next to Sternschanz S-Bahn station. If I were to go back to Hamburg I would definitely stay there again.  ()
2  The hostel was in a fairly easy location to find, quite close to the Reeperbahn and a lot of restaurants and bars were within walking distance. The hostel staff were very friendly and helped out with whatever we needed. I agree that there was a lot of noise though, and I ended up sleeping on a couch in the lounge, because the noise from the nightclub next door went until 7 a.m. I would recommend staying here if you get a room away from the top floor and all the noise. But if you are looking for a cheap quiet bed, I would head somewhere else.  ()
5  This place has really nice personnel, a well-endowed kitchen, clean bathrooms, stylish furniture, and it's located in a cool suburb.  ()
4  Upon staying in Instant Sleep I was relieved at the peace and hospitality I received during my weekly stay. I'm looking forward to returning soon. I also made friends with other nationalities while enduring my stay. One problem with my stay was there was no air-conditioning and it was very hard to sleep as it was too stuffy.  ()
4  This place is pretty colourful and big, very alternative looking. The rooms were hot, but it's really pretty decent overall. If you're considering Hamburg, though, I'd suggest reconsidering. It's a boring and rather ugly city, in my opinion. We only went to see the Lion King.  ()