Istanbul Paris Hotel & Hostel

How is Istanbul Paris Hotel & Hostel rated on other websites?
Istanbul Paris Hotel & Hostel Reviews from the Web
1  Its real garbage! its impossible to stay there! Very dirty rooms, everything is very old -- furniture, walls, linen. Linen and towels -- just very dirty gray rags with yellow spots! There is no hot water -- only very cold and cold! Its impossible to take the shower -- cold and water goes all over bathroom! There is a bad smell in the rooms. And a lot lie, at the hotel's site it is written -- TV in the room. There is no TV. Transfer from airport if you stay moe than four nights is not free, as it is written, but it costs 10 TL, its two times cheaper than taxi, but it is not free. The terrace with the viw to Marmara sea is closed. Free hot drinks only till 10 p.m. not always, as it is advertised. Breakfast -- every day is the same. Piece of bread, jam, butter, piece of cheese, cay/coffee. Thats all. Staff -- i cant say that they are friendly. Some of them cant speak english, one of them was drunk at his working hours. I have been to istanbul many times, i always stay in the different hotels of the same price level 20-25 euro. But i never stayed in such awful place before. I will never recommend anyone to stay there.  ()
4  i wanna thank the staff, so nice with us. Our bedroom was really nice, simple, but we liked it. Surely if i'll come back istanbul, i guess i'll choose this hostel once again. Simple, confortable and you can reach everything just by walking or take the tramvay. better than this!  ()
1  This hostel has pretty dirty rooms (I had something that looked like feces in mine, and fungi in the bathroom). The price is high and generally a ridiculously low standard for what you pay (I took the three-person "en-suite" which was a joke). The internet is supposed to be "free," but as it turns out you have a twenty-minute time limit after which they make you pay! The hot drinks are supposed to be free -- but only till ten p.m. Finally, I negotiated a lower price, but I was sorry I did when I saw the rooms in other hostles in the area. The only pluses are the staff which are friendly and the breakfast is generous for it's price range. Nevertheless, I travel a lot, and this has been one of the worst hostels I have been to. Steer clear from this one.  ()
5  This is my home away from home. I have stayed at the Paris Hostel at least six times in the past five years -- often for a couple months per visit. It's really low-key but warm environment -- often with some locals around -- not a hardcore party place but usually full of interesting and diverse independent travellers that like to have fun. The staff i've known have been great -- I consider them friends. There is cheaper places, but I think the Paris Hostel is a gem so if you care spare the dollar or two difference and don't just want ot be spoon-fed a typical backpacking experience, stay at the Paris. The location is good, the breakfast generous, the area outstanding, the rooms decent, and my times there priceless.  ()
4  I stayed here four nights in March 2005. The staff were all very helpful and fun to joke around with. The room was clean. Breakfast was generous — cucumbers and tomatoes, bread with cream cheese, jam, boiled eggs, instant coffee or tea. I had a private room, with facilities that were clean and plenty of hot water. I'd certainly stay there again.  ()
3  I found it a little pricey for what you get. I mean, it's fine, but I think there must be better hostels out there for a better value. The breakfast was minimal, and the rooms weren't that clean.  ()