Backpackers HQ

How is Backpackers HQ rated on other websites?
Backpackers HQ Reviews from the Web
4   Decent hostel but not as good as others claim I thought it was alright. I don't like the cup and mug system, it is annoying to keep on having to go up to your room to get them. Was clean enough but the bunk-beds were a death-trap. There was no way to climb on to the top bunk so you just had to haul yourself up and jump down which is a little dangerous actually. Free WiFi was excellent and fast, but it killed the atmosphere in the hostel a little as everyone was just sitting on their laptops all day. Free breakfast was pretty good also. Bathrooms ok but some of the showers were infested with ants. Overall I am satisfied with my experience but not overly so. Would probably stay here again if I was in the area because I know there are a lot of crap places in this area and this one was pretty good. If you are just looking for anywhere in Sydney then I would recommend you look somewhere else as there are better hostels available for less money, especially if the WiFi and breakfast is not important to you.  , United Kingdom ()
3  I liked this hostel, the staff was very friendly and the room we had was huge! If I remember correctly, the room even had it's own kitchen and bathroom! We did find an enormous cockroach in the bathroom once, but it was only on the last day we were there so it didn't spoil our fun!  ()