Space Pod Houston

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Space Pod Houston" at 10046 Rosbrook Drive, Texas 77038.)

10046 Rosbrook Drive, Texas 77038, Houston, Texas, USA
29.912308, -95.434650 (accuracy not guaranteed)

How is Space Pod Houston rated on other websites?

Great experience!
Miss Gaston was lovely! Being my first hostel experience I must say I wasn't exactly sure on what to expect. But Miss Gaston made everything super easy. She was very helpful with telling me how to get around and what to do while I was there. As it wasn't an expected stop. Recommend having a car as it will make it 10 times easier to get around. As the public transport can be confusing. If I'm ever in Houston I'll happily stay there again. Thanks for the talks and breakfasts.
Steel Seres
Age 30, Australia
2014-04-03

Carroll at Space Pod was really helpful!
Miss Carroll at Space Pod in Houston was really helpful! I stayed only one night and left my iphone 5 charger, and she met with me later to get it returned. I really appreciated that! The room was nice, had a large bathroom, and her little dog Carlos was very cute!
Kimberly
Age 40, USA
2013-06-06

Really nice!
Ms Gaston was wonderful. She and I ended up talking for quite a while. Carroll's house is in a busy neighborhood and is located on a corner lot. The house is about 30 years old with a spacious bathroom. Breakfast was good. A little trek by car to downtown was a piece of cake. They also said the bus station was within walking distance. Ms Gaston also has a nice artistic flair. I enjoyed my stay with her.
Scott