La Oveja Negra Hostel

How is La Oveja Negra Hostel rated on other websites?
5   BEST GUYS TO GO SURFING TRIP WITH!!! I stayed at La Oveja Negra for a week (right before semana santa). I had a blast and will go back when I visit tamarindo again. Staffs are very helpful and you can rent a board, take lessons and go surfing trips(prices are pretty affordable and it's worth it). I loved the fact that it's not located in crowded main street but one block up which means it's still close to everything; it's just more relaxing and nicer. Dorms are clean and a/c works well!!!! lockers in the room were very useful. There is pool table in a lounge and table tennis outside. I would highly recommend!  , South Korea ()
5   EVERYONE SHOULD COME HERE!!! I stayed at La Oveja for one week and had a fantastic time. The owners were really helpful in offering suggestions on what to do and where to go. I was able to book surf lessons right at the reception desk as well as organize a snorkle tour, both are offered by the owners at a great price. The atmosphere was laid back but fun with travelers from all over the world -- most of them were surfers but some were here due to the hostel's close proximity to restaurants, bars and the beach. The dorms were clean and lockers are offered in each room to lock up your valuables. However, I did not feel the need to lock up my things as the hostel is really safe and secure. La Oveja Negra offers pretty much everything you need to ensure you have a relaxing stay. Everyone should stay here!  , Canada ()