The Princesa Insolente Hostel

How is The Princesa Insolente Hostel rated on other websites?
The Princesa Insolente Hostel Reviews from the Web
3   Individual Room -- not what expected I was traveling with my girlfriend so I decided to book a individual room so we could have a little bit of privacy. When we got the the hostel we were informed the individual room is located, surprisingly, in a apartment across the street. Apparently, the hostel manager rents a spare room at his apartment as individual rooms for the hostel. Apart from this, our stay was good. The staff was helpful and the atmosphere was nice.  ()
2   Had potential -- ruined by staff "insolent princess" is right -- I could not believe how cold, rude, churlish and unfriendly the staff were. Each time you approached reception, it was as if you were immediately causing them annoyance. In five months backpacking, these were the least friendly staff I encountered. It's a shame because the hostel has potential -- it's pretty, has nice facilities. But the staff attitude killed the atmosphere. Also, I was unimpressed that only one of the power outlets in our dorm room worked -- even though they fixed them, the next day they were once again not working. Needless to say, the staff response was poor.  ()