Los Andes Hostel

How is Los Andes Hostel rated on other websites?
Los Andes Hostel Reviews from the Web
3   Not good personnel I stayed in the hostel for 5 weeks. It was always difficult with the staff who are the owners. The 1st week was paying on a daily bases and then I paid a monthly fee for 1 month. They charged me for things they shouldn't have. For example charging me for a bottle of water that they gave to me that I thought was free. This is when I asked if the water was clean to drink from the tap. Instead of telling that the water was clean to drink they gave me a bottle of water and charged me for it. In reality this is nothing but this is just one example of my experience and of others who stayed at the hostel. Also, be careful with the price you see online. I was given a price on line and then they charged me 30% more. Then, when I left the owners did a fake review in my name and it appeared to me that it was the same for other people who stayed there. Also, when they realised that they couldnt make money out of people who were staying on a 1 month deal, like me, then they tried to kick me out 1 day early trying to convince me that there were 30 days in the previous month, not 31 and they said my one month was up. This is just the start of the type of people you will be dealing with and what there character is. However, the place is not too bad. Its a good location and its clean and it is in a secure location. But it can get a bit boring.  , from europe ()