In & Basic Hostel Lounge

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "In & Basic Hostel Lounge" at 300 m South and 75 m west of Spoon, Los Yoses..)

300 m South and 75 m west of Spoon, Los Yoses., San José, San José Province, Costa Rica
9.929370, -84.059186 (accuracy not guaranteed)
506 22342998
506 22342998

How is In & Basic Hostel Lounge rated on other websites?

Great place
Really friendly staff and patrons.
bcarr
(usa)
2014-11-28

Very Good Experience
I had a very good time at In&Basic. The hosts are very kind and very helpful. The accommodations are clean and well organized. The location is safe and secure and the kitchen area is very clean. You can take a walk around the neighborhood and find good places to eat and drink. I would recommend this Hostel to a friend.
Conrado
Age 26, American
2013-07-23

The best Hostel i Ever been in Latin America!!!
The best Hostel In Latin America, Clean, Safe, The best Location, Funny and has attractive prices. Wi-fi inside The rooms, Hot Showers, A Big garden With BBQ, Pool Table, Air Hockey Table, Has The best Bars NearBy, Best Club, 2 block from mall san Pedro, 2 block from the bus station and supermarket. In&Basic Hostel Has the Best beds i ever sleep in all my trip in latin america. I Believe is the best one.
(England)
2011-01-18

In&basic Hostel
It 's amazing that the Owner are super friendly and helpful, they even ordered me takeout and drove me to the supermarket. I have spent the past 2 months staying in hostels around South America and this hostel has by far the most modern and trendy decor and by far the best breakfast (pancakes with strawberries, chocolate sauce and maple syrup, and filter coffee and hot tea). Nice quiet place to stay. I am definitely going back.
Helen