Tourist Hotel Lucerne

How is Tourist Hotel Lucerne rated on other websites?
3  Eh. My stay here was alright, but I'm pretty sure I could have found something better. The hostel is 12 minutes away from the train station but easy to find, and next to the old city centre. The staff were helpful and there was a good breakfast, included in the price. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm with bunkbeds, a sink, a common table and a ground heater, and good blankets for the cold weather outside. However, the bathroom always smelled very mildewy, and the shower turned off every 30 seconds. I wish I were joking. The hostel itself isn't very social, but I was there in the winter. I suppose I'd recommend this for other travellers but still, you might wish you'd have tried your luck elsewhere.  ()
4  You cannot beat this hostel for a cheap Lucerne accommodation. The location is incredible — right on the river. Our room overlooked the river! The staff were perhaps the most friendly we encountered in all of Europe. The room was clean, comfortable, and fairly spacious for a hostel. The only negatives were the paper-thin walls and the shower which turned off every two minutes (for water conservation — you just turn it right back on, though).  ()