HI - Whistler - New Hostel

How is HI - Whistler - New Hostel rated on other websites?
HI - Whistler - New Hostel Reviews from the Web
3   Beautifully presented but dreadfully noisy to sleep If give this hostel with its beautiful new modern features, toiletries and TVs in private rooms a 10/10, if only we got a single nights good sleep. The floors / ceilings mustn't be well insulated because we could hear banging and scraping of furniture and suitcases, doors slamming (our room was opposite the highly frequented fire stairs) all night ... Which is a shame really, for such a great hostel it really lets it down. I've stayed in a few hostels (dorms and private) and haven't experienced noise to this extent. Lovely helpful staff and a great little cafe with cheap eats are great on a budget, and the bus service is pretty good too, as there is nothing around the hostel itself, not unlike a ghost town since the Olympians left. Overall we would stay again if there wasn't another option, as at $135CAD it's not a cheap option, although the dorms are well priced.  , Australia ()
5   Modern, Clean & Comfortable I enjoyed my 2-night stay at HI Whistler. The kitchen, dining area & rec room all have great views of the mountains. The bus stop is just steps away and the bus runs quite frequently. The staff and the people that stayed at the hostel are all friendly & nice. I'd definitely recommend staying there if you're on a budget.  , Canada ()