The Plug-Inn Hostel

How is The Plug-Inn Hostel rated on other websites?
5   More like a hotel than hostel This was the first hostel I ever stayed in and the experience was more like staying in a hotel room with other people. Nothing you would expect a hostel to be like because it was so clean, friendly and up to date. The staff were also fantastic and friendly, and would speak to you and have a laugh. Very homey here, 100% recommend staying here and would probably stay again when I go back to Paris.  ()
4   Very good place to stay for a few days. Close to metro. Laundry around corner. Hostel on a side street but very easy to find. Room is clean and lots of hot water for shower. Wifi strong throughout. Free breakfast.  , age 63, canada ()
4   Great deal This was my first time traveling aboard and alone. I was worried staying in a hostel by myself but I had a great experience I felt safe and the staff was helpful with question I had regarding getting around Paris. The room was kinda of small but that was fine and the room was clean ... no complaints. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend to friends. Great location with plenty to do around the hostel. Close to train also.  , USA ()
5   Clean, centrally located, very helpful staff This was my first experience in a hostel, and I'm quite impressed. The staff was really nice, the neighborhood has a fun vibe, & was super easy to get too. If you don't mind sleeping in cramped quarters for a few nights, & your intent is too see Paris without breaking the bank, then Plug-inn is perfect!  , USA ()
4   Had a great time, but Don't trust reviews If you are going to book your stay based just on reviews, don't. This was a great hostel, but it wasn't all the site talked it up to be. My overview (but do your own research before you book) -- Great location, good train access, free wifi, stylish, friendly and English speaking staff. Small rooms, tiny overcrowded breakfast area, squeaky bunk beds, my room had no soap, general paint chipping hasty made feel.  , usa ()
4   Good value for Paris Good location -- nice little area. Private room was good. Walls were a bit thin. But for Paris, pretty decent value.  ()
4   Good value for money in an awesome area. It was clean, accommodating and good value for money, especially considering that breakfast is part of the equation and if you book your own room. Best of all it is in a really nice part of Montmartre.  , South Africa ()
5   Great small place to stay This is definitely a place to stay if you are sick of sharing a room with a lot of people and you want to get some sleep but still in a great really fun area. The room was really clean and the bathroom was spotless and really nice. The room was a 4 bed room with our own bathroom and it was really convenient for a change and the staff helped me out a lot with the city and my travels to the next city i was going to. You have 4 computers downstairs with internet free of charge, a luggage room that was secure by the desk so you dont have to carry luggage around that i kept even after i checked out there, tvs and eating area in the lobby and overall i had a great experience. I backpacked europe 3 weeks and this hostel was one of my favorites, good beds, fun area 2 blocks from the moulin rouge and lots of shopping/dining, and they had good breakfast too!  , USA ()
The Plug-Inn Hostel Reviews from the Web