The Plug-Inn Hostel

How is The Plug-Inn Hostel rated on other websites?
5   Clean, Great Staff, Close to Metro Pros -- Clean, near metro station and markets, very friendly staff, free breakfast (croissant and bread). Cons -- Small rooms, not enough outlets (bring adapter for more plugs), very small elevator.  , age 22, USA ()
5   More like a hotel than hostel This was the first hostel I ever stayed in and the experience was more like staying in a hotel room with other people. Nothing you would expect a hostel to be like because it was so clean, friendly and up to date. The staff were also fantastic and friendly, and would speak to you and have a laugh. Very homey here, 100% recommend staying here and would probably stay again when I go back to Paris.  ()
4   Very good place to stay for a few days. Close to metro. Laundry around corner. Hostel on a side street but very easy to find. Room is clean and lots of hot water for shower. Wifi strong throughout. Free breakfast.  , age 63, canada ()
4   Great deal This was my first time traveling aboard and alone. I was worried staying in a hostel by myself but I had a great experience I felt safe and the staff was helpful with question I had regarding getting around Paris. The room was kinda of small but that was fine and the room was clean ... no complaints. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend to friends. Great location with plenty to do around the hostel. Close to train also.  , USA ()
5   Clean, centrally located, very helpful staff This was my first experience in a hostel, and I'm quite impressed. The staff was really nice, the neighborhood has a fun vibe, & was super easy to get too. If you don't mind sleeping in cramped quarters for a few nights, & your intent is too see Paris without breaking the bank, then Plug-inn is perfect!  , USA ()
4   Had a great time, but Don't trust reviews If you are going to book your stay based just on reviews, don't. This was a great hostel, but it wasn't all the site talked it up to be. My overview (but do your own research before you book) -- Great location, good train access, free wifi, stylish, friendly and English speaking staff. Small rooms, tiny overcrowded breakfast area, squeaky bunk beds, my room had no soap, general paint chipping hasty made feel.  , usa ()
4   Good value for Paris Good location -- nice little area. Private room was good. Walls were a bit thin. But for Paris, pretty decent value.  ()
4   Good value for money in an awesome area. It was clean, accommodating and good value for money, especially considering that breakfast is part of the equation and if you book your own room. Best of all it is in a really nice part of Montmartre.  , South Africa ()
The Plug-Inn Hostel Reviews from the Web