Hotel Casa de Nelly

How is Hotel Casa de Nelly rated on other websites?
Hotel Casa de Nelly Reviews from the Web
5   A fabulous hostel set in a beautiful garden. I loved this hostel, which is situated a short walk from town and set in a beautiful garden. The staff are laid-back and friendly and there is a chef on site who cooks delicious meals. Jeep tours and horse riding can be arranged by the staff and it is a short walk to the main archeological site. Highly recommended and I would definitely stay here again.  , UK ()
5   The best hostel I have stayed in Casa de Nelly is a "home away from home" with a very welcoming atmosphere, comfortable beds, lovely rooms, hot water for showers, excellent food cooked by Gustavo, a beautiful garden with lots of areas to relax, and a cosy lounge (with big fireplace) where you can sit and chat with other guests. Harry goes out of his way to be helpful and can give advice on what to do and visit. Thoroughly recommended!  , age 57, New Zealand ()
5   The nicest hostel in Colombia!!! I've traveled a lot around Colombia and I can honestly say that this is my favourite place in Colombia. The rooms are big, clean, and very originally decorated, HOT showers, hammocks. Julio's food is delicious (he even made homemade bread, marmalade, yogurt, granola), and the botanical garden around the house is simply magical. Julio is very useful with the information's about San Agustin and he can arrange you a tour with a jeep or horses as well. We did both and were very content with everything. I really hope I will have a chance to return to this unique paradise one day. Anyway, If you decide to visit San Agustin -- do yourself and the Casa de Nelly owners a favor and visit them or recommend them to others. EXCELLENT experience!  , slovenia ()