Railway Hostel Killarney

How is Railway Hostel Killarney rated on other websites?
Railway Hostel Killarney Reviews from the Web
5  great place to stay. good atmosphere. good and accurate info from the stuff, also very helpful.  ()
5  I stumbled upon the Railway in '96, and I've been back five times since! This and the Sugan are the ONLY places to stay in Killarney. There are always interesting people to buzz with. Enjoy.  ()
3  This place was cool. It has small dorms. It's quiet, a bit grubby, and friendly. It's okay.  ()
2  Maybe it was because we were staying in the off season, but they had let a huge contingent of homeless-type people into the hostel. It was pretty uncomfortable for the travelers, because some of the people acted pretty crazy.  ()
4  This place is excellent. The staff were friendly as (I think that's just Ireland in general) and the facilities were excellent. Very close to the bus and train, and a 5-minute stroll into the guts. I'd stay here again in a flash!  ()
5  I loved it. I never wanted to leave. I intended staying for one night, and I now am a full-time resident.  ()
5  After checking out some other hostels in Killarney, I chose this one and I didn't regret it. It's a great place. It's big, but cosy, with a nice staff.  ()
5  We stayed here in April, 2004, while doing a basketball blitz, 25 of us, what a town . . . The girls were awesome. The hostel has a real cool atmosphere and the animal names on the rooms are so funny. A must-visit-again spot for me.  ()