Hostel Jóven Córdoba

Reggae House Youth Hostel is an old house in the center of the city of Córdoba, Argentina, from the terrace, you can enjoy the sun and the view of the park, we have rooms with private bathrooms and dormitories. All prices include: breakfast, dinner, WiFi, we have all the inforamcion not to spend too ..... The house is large with two floors, we have a games room, a bar, a grill, you can find various reviews, some good, some not so much. but we have the best price for the same service, and is 100% safe. We wait, we know you and help in any way we can
How is Hostel Jóven Córdoba rated on other websites?
Hostel Jóven Córdoba Reviews from the Web
5   Home away from home This place is amazing ... if you are looking to know the true culture of Argentina and that of Cordoba then look no further. The owner, Victor, is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met. He will go out of his way to make sure you have the greatest stay. There is unlimited free internet and the guests (many of which are students at the University and therefore have lived there fro an extended period of time) are incredibly nice. I suggest you stay here on a weekend because then you will get to partake in the great culture of the asado. I loved my stay here so much I would suggest it to anyone. Victor is incredibly helpful as well as any of the volunteers that work there. It's also a great place to practice your spanish as Victor is always willing to talk and help.  , USA ()
1   Such a shame The owner of the hostel is a wonderful person but he certainly needs to invest in this hostel. Is not environmentally friendly. The wastewater system seems to be rotten and water is leaking in the sink. There are cockroaches almost everywhere in the hostel -- such a shame. we liked Victtor, he is a very cool guy but we couldn't stay there for another day because it was too dirty. The people there were cool too.  , israel ()