Florentine Backpackers Hostel

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Florentine Backpackers Hostel" at 10 Elifelet Street.)

10 Elifelet Street, Tel Aviv (Tel Aviv-Yafo), Tel Aviv District, Israel
www.florentinehostel.com/
+972 52 5219093

How is Florentine Backpackers Hostel rated on other websites?

Gomio

Best in Tel Aviv
I regret only having stayed here for 2 nights because I really enjoyed this hostel. Really relaxed staff with clean dorms and bathrooms as well as a fully stocked kitchen. Cheap drinks and free shisha combined with one of the best guest atmospheres I have experienced made for a great time. I doubt you kind find a better place to stay in all of Israel and would 100% stay again.
Jack
Age 20, United States of America
2015-06-17

Stayed here for two days
I am deaf. My needs were well accommodated. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. It is a must for people who look for the cheap prices and want to be in a relaxing environment. Everyone is respectful of each other, especially their belongings. You will like this place if you are a simple person.
Cody
Age 27, US
2014-12-07

Really helpful staff, great rooftop
Rooms are clean, staff is quite friendly, the rooftop is a great place to relax and socialize. I highly recommend it; I wish I'd had more time there.
Lee
Age 34, USA
2013-12-31

BEST HOSTEL IN ISRAEL!!!!!
This hostel is the best hostel that I have ever stayed in. I just got back a few hours ago and im seriously missing my home in Israel. The staff are incredibly friendly they become like your family -- rafi the owner takes the time to get to know everyone individually and spends alot of his time there talking with everyone. The staff and volunteers are amazing they are very hard working and are always helping people out even when they are not on shift. By the end of day one I felt like part of the family. The hostel is extremely clean and tidy its in the perfect neighbourhood everything is easily accessible. Every night they took us out to different bars or clubs by day two we were just one big family I was so sad to leave so I had to extend my trip just for 24hours but it was totally worth. If anyone is staying in tel aviv stay here you wont regret it I know I dont. And Rafi, nathalie, ron, greg, gideon, Anthony, igor, Lauren and the rest of the guys thank you so much for your amazing hospitality and I will be seeing you again soon.
abigail
Age 24, English
2013-10-21

Best Hostel Ever.
The Florentine is awesome. I would stay there anytime I'm in Tel Aviv. It's a short walk from the beach, safe, clean and has a fantastic roof terrace where you can meet lots of cool people. All the volunteers are great, especially Benedikt. There's always a group organized by the hostel to go out to bars or clubs with at night.
Meg
2013-08-07

Firmly in the "ok" box
There's absolutely nothing wrong with this place but it doesn't shine like a lot of the backpackers hostels that have sprung up around the world in resent years. The friendly staff, free wi-fi, and roof terrace are all plus factors but on basics like security, price, location, and cleanliness it is firmly average.
Martin
(UK)
2011-09-09

Tel Aviv? stay at the Florenine Hostel!! You won't regret it!!
Best backpackers Hostel in Tel Aviv -- very friendly staff, you meet a lot of interesting people, and you can chill outside at the big rooftop. It is very well located and everything is clean. I'll come back soon.
Laura