Übernacht Hostel Augsburg

AddressKarlstrasse 4, Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany
Coordinates48.370520, 10.897010  (map)
Location• A brand new hostel in the centre of the city!
• All important must-sees of the city are only a few hundred meter away!
• Easily reachable by public transport. Bus and Tram stop right in front of our door.
• Buslines directly from the Main station!
Websitewww.übernacht-hostel.de (to make a reservation click here)
Telephone0049 821 4554 2828
Fax0049 821 4554 2838
(To add or correct information for this listing, please use the Listing Update Form.)
How is Übernacht Hostel Augsburg rated on other websites?
Übernacht Hostel Augsburg Reviews from the Web
3   Ok but strange This is the first time I ever stayed in a hostel with mixed Dorm. The lockers are nice and big and I met many friendly people who stayed there at the hostel. The staff were half and half friendly. One blonde girl with curly hair was awesome. She should work there all the time. Mihail or Michael was awesome too, and the other gentleman. The black-haired woman not so much. I didn't much like talking with her. She wasn't as openly friendly. Overall, I am a 5 star hotel person. I like to be pampered. This place was a novelty to me but I probably would never stay in a hostel again. Compared to the other hostels that I stayed in throughout Germany in my two weeks there, I would say this one was very clean, the beds were quite comfortable and I liked the kitchen environment very much. Being in town, above the traffic and just across from the Bakery, I was a happy girl. At first I was not happy. this overall is a clean, nice hostel. I would stay in a group but not traveling alone again. SHOWERS ARE CLEAN BUT the water doesn't stay on ... that's why they are clean cause no one can use them! That's my two cents.  , age 43, USA ()