Übernacht Hostel Augsburg

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Übernacht Hostel Augsburg" at Karlstrasse 4.)

Karlstrasse 4, Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany
0049 821 4554 2828
0049 821 4554 2838

How is Übernacht Hostel Augsburg rated on other websites?

Ok but strange
This is the first time I ever stayed in a hostel with mixed Dorm. The lockers are nice and big and I met many friendly people who stayed there at the hostel. The staff were half and half friendly. One blonde girl with curly hair was awesome. She should work there all the time. Mihail or Michael was awesome too, and the other gentleman. The black-haired woman not so much. I didn't much like talking with her. She wasn't as openly friendly. Overall, I am a 5 star hotel person. I like to be pampered. This place was a novelty to me but I probably would never stay in a hostel again. Compared to the other hostels that I stayed in throughout Germany in my two weeks there, I would say this one was very clean, the beds were quite comfortable and I liked the kitchen environment very much. Being in town, above the traffic and just across from the Bakery, I was a happy girl. At first I was not happy. this overall is a clean, nice hostel. I would stay in a group but not traveling alone again. SHOWERS ARE CLEAN BUT the water doesn't stay on ... that's why they are clean cause no one can use them! That's my two cents.
Melissa