Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Video
How is Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge rated on other websites?
Gomio
5   Perfect hostel Really can't rate this place highly enough, was our home away from home and the staff here just bent over backwards to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. Special thanks Pedro and Nacer! Can't wait to come back to Marrakech and this hostel will be our only option!  , age 24, Scotland ()
5   Everything you can ask for when looking for hostels The hostel was beautiful and had plenty of facilities. Location is prime -- only ~3 minute walk to the main square. Staff were very helpful and kind, and they assisted us a lot in finding stuff to do. Breakfast!!! We stayed there only 3 nights. Wasn't nearly long enough with Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge.  , age 18, USA ()
5  I liked the hostel because the location, staff and decoration are really good!! Zouhar thank you for your hospitality! I really appreciated it!  , age 22, Brazil ()
5   One of the best! This was a great hostel while in Marrakech; it was centrally located to get a taste of the hustle and bustle, yet, a peaceful escape once inside its doors. Malak, the manager, was exceptionally helpful and assisted in visiting a local hamam (a must) and even shared part of his traditional dinner with me. The free breakfast of warm breads and spiced coffee was a pleasant bonus!  ()
5   Best place ever First of all I have to say that the manager is such an attentive person! He gave me the best tips I could have in Marrakech. The staff is also really sweety and welcomed me and my friends with such a happiness that I've never seen in a hostel before. The bathroons surprised me because they are really clean and there are cleaning ladies all day long to maintain the place very nice. You can also have morrocco tea every time of the day for free!! Internet wifi is also good, really work in the common area.  , age 27, Brazilian ()
5   I felt like I was my home!!! Liked -- Could not fault one single thing that the staff did for us, especially Malik. Lovely place and even lovelier people -- WOW. Super clean surroundings that are very colourful, and the terrace was an absolute highlight, oh And I must mention that there are no less than 3 of them ... I would certainly recommend this place for anyone to stay, as it tick a lot of boxes that any seasoned hostel stayer are looking to tick! As I've been traveling for almost 7 months, this place blew me away and was easily the nicest place I've stayed at!!!  , age 31, Australian ()
5   The True Moroccan Experience Loved my stay in this gorgeous, colourful hostel. Very good location and the staff is very knowledgeable about the area. You can come here with no plans at all and Malik will make each day packed with cultural scenes, customs, and food. The breakfast is amazing and the free tea never gets old. You can make your stay as chill as you want or as crazy as ever. I will definitely visit again no matter my age. Thanks Malik!  , age 23, USA ()
5   A home in Marrakech Everything was so wonderful! I had a great time, everybody was friendly, always smiling and so warmhearted. The staff was so helpful and great, especially Zouhair was a great help! Thank you for this wonderful time! Can't wait to get back to the 7 guys of Marrakech.  , Germany ()
5   Gorgeous place filled with gorgeous people!! My stay at Marrakech Rouge has been absolutely amazing!!!! The staff are so friendly and the atmosphere is very warm and welcoming. A special shout out to Malik and Ahmed as they have been so lovely. To some up my stay, it has been an easy, laid back experience and i have met some great people ... i was only here 1 week and it is not long enough!!!  , British ()
Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews from the Web