AAE Vista Inn & Hostel

How is AAE Vista Inn & Hostel rated on other websites?
AAE Vista Inn & Hostel Reviews from the Web
2   RUDE RECEPTIONIST JESSICA Although there were a few things I liked about this hostel, I had a really horrible stay due to the receptionist whose name also happens to be Jessica! I stayed there in February 2012 for 2 nights. The first night, I was shuffled around a bit ending up being given a private room due to my room being overbooked and then having a guy coming to sleep there after midnight having thought it was just me; this didn't bother me too much cause the first receptionist/hostel staff member, a young guy was really friendly. The next morning I went to reception and immediately sensed Jessica was less than thrilled to be at work; if I went into specifics about each individual rude comment/behaviour I noted I could write a book -- try to avoid this chick if you can. If you can't, do what I did and call her on it; given she probably thought she'd lose her job if she didn't appease me after that, she quickly changed her tune! It was a waste of my time and energy given I was only visiting Memphis a couple of days on route to other places but, then again, not all hostels are created equal!  , USA ()