Amazing Home Backpacker Hostel

AddressPlaza Campo Redondo Nº 100, San Lazaro-Cercado, Arequipa, Peru
Coordinates-16.393416, -71.533720  (map)
Locationis located in the district of San Lazaro, we are 5 blocks from the square and 7 minutes walking near restaurants travel agencies etc.
Websitewww.amazinghomeaqp.com (to make a reservation click here)
Telephone+51-54-222788
(To add or correct information for this listing, please use the Listing Update Form.)
How is Amazing Home Backpacker Hostel rated on other websites?
Amazing Home Backpacker Hostel Reviews from the Web
5   FANTASTIC TREK & HOSTEL!! I booked this hostel because when I did an initial search for hostels in Arequipa they mentioned that not only were they a full service, comfortable, fantastic hostel, which a great breakfast but they also specialized in booking tours to the Colca Canyon which was very important for me. First of all I highly recommend their Colca Canyon tour. I did the two day tour and it was an amazing experience that provided a fantastic trek, beautiful scenery, viewing of live condors in their natural habitat and superb guide. Secondly this hostel will go above and beyond to make sure you have an spectacular experience not only at their hostel but also with their tours. Not only do they provide good service but truly care about the overall experience of their clients. I highly recommend them and thank them for a great stay, delicious breakfast and trek!  , USA ()
5   Amazing Hostel The people of the hostel are really friendly, helpful, and focused more on service and a 'no problem' atmosphere than on making money out of everything. When we arrived at 4 am and the dorm was still full we could either sleep in a private room for the price of a dorm or on the couch in the common room (free). We got a breakfast (courtesy of the house) and I could borrow a towel for free. For breakfast are great banana pancakes with dulce, which I think is way better than the usual bread, butter, and jam.  , Netherlands ()