15 Rose

Founded in April 2009,
in an original 100 yr old hotel,
on Venice Beach,
15 Rose was created as a place to be.

A place you can make your own, and be your own.

Come to play.
Come to meet.
Come to party.
Come to hang.
Come to chill.
Come to be.

Steps from the famous Venice Boardwalk and Venice beach, being strategically located on the border of Venice and Santa Monica, 15 Rose offers the best beachfront location in LA. Turn left and see the counter culture of Venice, turn right and see the extravagant living of Santa Monica. An easy walk to either pier, and centrally located for an easy walk to any of the night life scenes in Venice or Santa Monica.
Come see and feel a truly unique California experience in the most active and open areas of LA, the Venice~Santa Monica Area has everything and it's always going on, it all depends on what you make of it, this area can be anything for you.
Follow us at twitter.com/15rose to see what's happening in the area.

So if you're looking for a comfortable and safe hostel on a Californian beach that's run by fellow travelers, come check us out, we'll be upstairs.

How is 15 Rose rated on other websites?
5   Perfect! We were nervous about trying out the so-cal hostels, a few other reviews from the LA area have been anything but great, so we thought we'd try 15 rose since it was the newest Hostel in the area and the website looked fun (maybe they would be as fun as their website). We arrived and it's an extremely comfortable place right next to the beach, the lobby is a little beaten up, but it's a hostel, and a hundred-year-old building, so there was no problem there, the people we all really nice, and the private room was a lot bigger than I expected to get from a hostel, felt a lot more like a hotel, but my shower was down the hall, everything I could have dreamed of wanting from a hostel. The beach is right out front, the boardwalk is right there too, and I was able to walk to everything I needed with little stress or pain, the location is simply amazing. I ended up staying through the weekend just because it was all working out so well as soon as I arrived at 15 Rose, that I couldn't leave when my reservation was up. Check them out some time if you looking for a comfy bed near the beach.  , USA ()
5   15 Rose is the bomb I came to 15 Rose for a little vacation time to relax. Having never been to Venice Beach I was amazed by the huge second story deck overlooking the beautiful beach and always entertaining boardwalk. The hardest part really is leaving, I turned two weeks into a month easily. I highly recommend 15 Rose!  , USA ()