Hostel Terra da Luz

How is Hostel Terra da Luz rated on other websites?
Hostel Terra da Luz Reviews from the Web
5   Great Staff, Clean and quiet accommodations, safe neighborhood I have stayed at a lot of Hostel's all over the world and Terra Da Luz is the best one I have stayed at. Carita greeted me even when I arrived hours before I was supposed to. The rooms were very clean and the provided sheets and towels looked new. The rooms were big and there were only four beds so I was very happy. The air conditioner was fantastic and the prices were very reasonable. Carita made sure each day that I had a map of where I wanted to go and that I knew what bus I needed to catch. She helped me find a lot of local things to see that were not in Lonely Planet. I met a lot of friends that I still keep in touch with. The back patio is a fantastic place to read and the TV room is large with a large selection of things to watch. The location is perfect for the craft market, the beach, the bus terminal and the airport. Breakfast was varied, wonderful and there was plenty of food. Breakfast always had a local flare and the coffee is fantastic. I would give Hostel Terra Da Luz 6 stars if I could. I wish I could have stayed longer. The internet is very fast and if you don't have a computer there is a computer there to be used. I will be back soon and when I come back I will stay at Terra Da Luz.  , USA ()
4   Good value for money This hostel is good value for money especially when traveling on a budget. The highlights are the staff, the breakfast and because it's in a quiet neighbourhood yet close enough to the beach. Carita who runs the place is an absolute gem. She is helpful, knowledgeable, and knows how to cater to tourist. I would recommend it.  , South African ()
1   Poor This hostel was probably the worst i ever stayed at! Half the facilities do not exist and the people that run it keep their family leaving downstairs in the hostel. there is no space for circulation and no privacy.  , australia ()
1   Disgusting that cant called a real hostel, they must change the category, there is only one bathroom, um shower and toilet, for everybody and too much beds. if you want to use the toilet you need to wait so long. is impossible stay in a place like that. is not clean and far away for everything and dangerous neighborhood. i dont recommend.  , german ()