A-Inn Hong Kong

How is A-Inn Hong Kong rated on other websites?
A-Inn Hong Kong Reviews from the Web
4   Wonderful hostel, definitely would recomend it. This is the third place I've stayed in at Hong Kong. However the Ah SHan Hostel is by far my favorite. The hostel is family owned and run, and the people are incredibly kind and friendly, even if you can't always understand each other. They are willing to help with whatever you need. I stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm and one of the family members comes in every day to change towels and trash. The sheets are not changed if you are staying there but for anyone that has left she does so. It's not "hotel" type accommodations, but it is fairly clean and very reasonably priced for most hostels. The bathroom is typical, small, and the "shower head" is right between the sink and toilet, so the sink and toilet will get wet. However, most places this is the norm. If you book, I suggest dorm room because you have a little more space to breath than the private rooms. Plus its always fun to hear other traveler's stories. This hostel is located in the Sincere House on Argyle street which is right in the middle of many of the markets and food stalls. The location is great, and very very safe. I've been in Hong Kong for about a week and have not had the anxiety at night that I have had in Spain or other parts of Europe. Woman, don't be afraid walking alone at night. Of course as with anywhere always be careful, but I consider it safer than the United States or much of Europe. I give this hostel a definite thumbs up and will be staying here next time I come back to Hong Kong. I paid 120$HK a night for my mixed dorm. The family's name is Tai Chung Shan. They are funny if you take the time to try and talk to them. Only one, a middle aged woman, speaks some English.  , United States ()