Lagan Backpackers

How is Lagan Backpackers rated on other websites?
Lagan Backpackers Reviews from the Web
5   Cozy, comfy, great people. A very pleasurable experience all around. Free breakfast, organized dinners, wonderfully social experience. I loved my stay here and will return anytime i am in the area.  , age 31, USA ()
5   Fun! Excellent place. Manager very helpful, as were staff. They openly encourage you to get to know other guests by putting on dinner themselves & games (drink if you want, no pressure) in the common area. A huge array of DVDs & a projector for movie nights. We were only passing through for 1 night but had loads of fun!  , age 26, Australia ()
5   So much fun! I was travelling by myself, and only staying one night. The hostel was so easy to book. When I got there, the neighbourhood was amazing, and pretty, and felt very safe. The hostel is very clean (you see staff cleaning all the time), comfortable and cozy. As soon as you check in, the staff gives you a city map, and highlights what to see, and what not to waste money on! The owner set up an evening bbq with the sole purpose of hostelers meeting each other. I thought that was amazing. He even hung out with us! All and all, an amazing hostel -- the best I've ever stayed at for sure!!!  , Canadian ()