Nomad Búzios Seashore Hostel

How is Nomad Búzios Seashore Hostel rated on other websites?
Nomad Búzios Seashore Hostel Reviews from the Web
4   Very nice hostel run by very helpful staff We arrived at night so we didn't see the full beauty of the hostel until the following morning. It really is right next to the beach, with a secure stairwell down to the sea. The rooms are spacious and the bunk beds are of good quality. You can enjoy an included breakfast looking out over the harbour. My only concern about the hostel was that some girls were allowed to be loud and disruptive until quite late one night. The owners apologised the next day, and said that the girls had been spoken to. It didnt really happen again while we were there. When we were leaving we had trouble booking a bus ticket. The owner spent twenty minutes on the phone helping us out, and didnt give up until we were sorted. Overall a very enjoyable experience.  , Irish ()
5   Awesome! great people, great place!  , Brazilian ()
5   Diamond in the Rough Nomad Buzios would have to be one of the nicest Hostelz I've visited in South America. Having stayed for a week in February 2009, Post Carnaval, Nomad was only open for a couple of months. Brand new! Very Clean! Absolutely perfect location (right on the main shopping street, and right on the beach!). Hostels dont get any better than this one. The hosts Reinaldo and Esther really do go the extra mile to make sure your stay is a great experience. The only flaw I could mention was that the Shower pressure was not very strong, which Reinaldo had fixed before I left. Everyone who stayed at Nomad has a similar opinion!  , Australia ()
5   Awesome. Spot on. Stay here. Not only is it a great spot with great, modern rooms; it is run by a genuinely nice couple who seem more concerned that you enjoy your stay than running a business. Willing to help in every situation and making you feel welcome as soon as you arrive, this enthusiasm and friendliness towards guests is shared by all the staff -- great people. Location is perfect, the courtyard and bar is an awesome place to enjoy the equally awesome views. Worth every penny. I'll be back!  , UK ()
5   Amazing. One of my best experiences in Brazil. This is a brand new hostel located in the best part of Buzios. All is clean, the staff are very helpful and cool, really nice breakfast, air conditioner in dorms (very important in a country like Brazil), and an amazing big and nice outdoor area with a nice bar. The place is so cool that has a private access to the beach! It's such a nice place that I stood for eight days here. Had a great time meeting and socializing with people here! We even had discounts in the best nightclubs of the town (that are less than two-minute walking from the hostel). After two months traveling Brazil and five in south america I need to say that this is the best hostel I stayed in my trip, if not the best one I stayed so far. Nomad is the best experience Buzios can offer you! I recommend it and will come back someday!  , Italy ()