La Dolce Vita Rooms

Special Note from Hostelz.com: La Dolce Vita Rooms is no longer listed in any of the hostel booking systems. There is a good chance they may have closed down. If you have any information about it, please let us know with the Listing Update Form.

For alternative options in Cinque Terre, see the Cinque Terre Hostels list.

How is La Dolce Vita Rooms rated on other websites?
3   Good We loved the Cinque Terre, and really this place is ok value for money. I think maybe the apartments can differ (some have views, some don't). Our room was pretty spartan, but at the end of the day it was a cheap place to sleep.  , Australian ()
4   Great with a few small exceptions I stayed here last week and really liked it. Riomaggoire is a great town in the Cinque Terre to stay in because there aren't a whole lot of tourists. My room was in an apartment and there were two beds but I had the room all to myself even though I booked a dorm bed. The guys in the office were really helpful when I had questions and looked things up online for me like train schedules. I have two small complaints though. One was that my room had no window like the others in the apartment and for some reason it got really hot and extremely humid, even more so than in the rest of the apartment, even when I left the door open. Also, the whole time I was there there was never hot water in the shower so I had to take all cold showers, which isn't that big of a deal. Overall I would say stay at La Dolce Vita.  , USA ()
4  We stayed here in April 2007. Obviously the entire area is beautiful, so that positive vibe tends to rub off on other parts of the trip. But the good ranking this place gets is deserved. Their place is on the main street, but we ended up staying a few doors down from the main office. The dorm wasn't really a dorm -- three rooms (two with singles and one with a triple). The kitchen was useful so we ended up self catering the whole trip. But the place was clean, easy to get to and in a prime location. You can't argue. Great local pesto too.  , Australia ()
4  I enjoyed my apartment. We got a kitchen, a double bed, plus a bathroom. The shower was pretty small and weird but workable. Overall it was great for the price. I would definitely stay here again.  ()
4  We stayed with these guys in July 2006 in a studio apartment room, which was clean and quiet and off the main street in Riomaggiore. We were close to restaurants and corner stores, which sell fantastic fruit in summer, and also a lively bar was close by. Cinque Terre is stunning (make sure you do the cliff walk though) and this was a lovely place to relax.  ()
5  Amazing! We had a studio apartment in a building overlooking the Med. The kitchenette and the bathroom were spotlessly clean and the room more than adequate. Highly recommend.  ()
5  I stayed in this hostel for four nights during my stay in Cinque Terre (Summer 2005). As an independent female traveler, I found this hostel, staff and community as a whole to be extremely warm, welcoming, friendly and extremely informative. This hostel is by far the most comfortable, relaxing, safe and beautiful place I have ever stayed at. I certainly will be returning to this hostel well into the future.  ()
5  Cinque Terre is amazing! We stayed in a wonderful apartment over the main street in Riommaggiore, it was the perfect spot! It was a little loud at night but we enjoyed the nightlife! We started our visit to Italy here and it is a place I will certainly return to. Great place to stay!  ()