Backpackers Miyajima

How is Backpackers Miyajima rated on other websites?
5   Wonderful staff, friendly environment, clean accommodations! This isn't exactly the hostel that you go to for a party experience. However, I really enjoyed its relaxing nature and friendly staff after several days in Tokyo. It was perfect! You can take the ferry to Miyajima or the JR line back to the city for entertainment. The food near the hostel was sufficient but definitely not a gourmet experience. You'll have to go into the city for that type of experience. As a lone traveler, Backpackers Miyajima really made me feel welcome!  , USA ()
5   Amazing staff and location! I had to make 3-4 changes prior to staying but the staff were very flexible and helpful. Extremely clean yet comfortable place with a generous bar. It wasn't the "party hostel" my friends and I were expecting, but we loved it there regardless. I had a very special birthday thanks to everyone!  , age 25, United States ()
5   Great people!! The staff is awesome at this place, even though we had messed up our reservation, they helped us with it. The night we arrived they were having an event, so it was easy to meet other people there, and the next day they had a barbecue (awesome!!). Also their location is excellent, it's just 3 min. walk from the ferry. By far the best hostel I stayed in my whole trip in Japan.  , age 28, Mexico ()
5   Great culture and people Backpackers Miyajima has a European feel in the center of Japan. People staying here and people manning the hostel are all very sociable and put on a lot of hostel events for you to get to meet everyone. I really liked Backpackers Miyajima after having a couple hostel experiences in Japan where it was much harder to meet other travelers in the Hostel. BM does a great job at a very good price and in a relaxed and natural way. I HIGHLY recommend staying at this hostel.  , age 26, USA ()
4   Friendly hostel, great location The location of this hostel is great for all those looking to go and spend some time on Miyajima Island. The people who work there are friendly and kind. They speak English perfectly. It has all the facilities for a comfortable stay.  , age 23, South Africa ()
Backpackers Miyajima Reviews from the Web