Backpackers Miyajima

How is Backpackers Miyajima rated on other websites?
Backpackers Miyajima Reviews from the Web
5   Great people!! The staff is awesome at this place, even though we had messed up our reservation, they helped us with it. The night we arrived they were having an event, so it was easy to meet other people there, and the next day they had a barbecue (awesome!!). Also their location is excellent, it's just 3 min. walk from the ferry. By far the best hostel I stayed in my whole trip in Japan.  , age 28, Mexico ()
5   Great culture and people Backpackers Miyajima has a European feel in the center of Japan. People staying here and people manning the hostel are all very sociable and put on a lot of hostel events for you to get to meet everyone. I really liked Backpackers Miyajima after having a couple hostel experiences in Japan where it was much harder to meet other travelers in the Hostel. BM does a great job at a very good price and in a relaxed and natural way. I HIGHLY recommend staying at this hostel.  , age 26, USA ()
4   Friendly hostel, great location The location of this hostel is great for all those looking to go and spend some time on Miyajima Island. The people who work there are friendly and kind. They speak English perfectly. It has all the facilities for a comfortable stay.  , age 23, South Africa ()