Hostel Smith

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Hostel Smith" at 20, Rue Droite.)

20, Rue Droite, Nice, French Riviera, France
www.hostelsmith.com/
0609145347 - 0620206232
+33 (0)6 2020 6232

How is Hostel Smith rated on other websites?

Disgusting
really everything is disgusting. firstly there is only 1 toilet and everyone use that toilet. the shower place cover is transparent, people see easily while take a shower. hostel smith smells terrible. i dont advise.
betul
Age 21, turkey
2013-08-20

Ehhh ok
Fantastic location but not the best place. I felt for a hostel it was a little pricey for what was offered. It was in suite bathrooms but hey were so nasty to me! Ugh constantly wet and gross I dreaded taking a shower in the bathroom! But the location was great, I felt safe, and the people were nice.
Ana
(Usa)
2012-05-30

Does what it says on the tin
I stayed here in Jan 2009, I had a great time. I was in nice to find work and an apartment, unfortunately had to leave due to back injury, HOWEVER, staying at the hostel was great fun, met some really cool people and that includes the owners Frank and Helen.They were helpful to me above and beyond the call of duty. The hostels location couldn't be much better, 2mins from the tram stop, 2mins from the coach station, 3 mins to the sea, surrounded by restaurants and bars to suit all tastes, the facilities are more than adequate, not 5* but what do you expect at this price. Theres TV with UK + French channels,you can catch up on international events if you so wish, theres free internet, the kitchen has all you need, except maybe free food and beer, the only fault I could find was that the noise in the street was loud very late sometimes(i was there for over 3 weeks) and I am a very light sleeper. All in all I had a wonderful time at the hostel and I am returning from cape town in 2 days to check out some jobs again and will be staying at hostel smith again. This was my first experience in a hostel, although I have traveled a lot and am not particularly young I wondered why I hadnt done it sooner!
Tony