HI - Oostduinkerke - De Peerdevisser Hostel

The modern youth hostel offers you a comfortable stay. The youth hostel has a capacity of 135 beds or 39 rooms (rooms for 1, 2, 4 and 6 persons). There is a shower, wash-hand basin and toilet in each room.

The youth hostel offers groups 3 conference rooms with television, DVD-player and a projection screen.

There is a restaurant/bar for 135 persons. The variety and quality of the meals is extensive. The bar is open every day (except on Sunday) from 6.30 PM till 11.00 PM.

We have a large parking for cars and buses and a secure shelter for bicycles.

Children can play safely in the modern playground in front of the youth hostel.

No curfew, guests can access the rooms 24h using the night door.

Wheelchair users have access to the numerous rooms on the ground floor. We have a special toilet for them.
How is HI - Oostduinkerke - De Peerdevisser Hostel rated on other websites?
3   Group stay Accommodation is very good -- clean, comfortable, and light. The staff very helpful. However the food left a lot to be desired! It would appear to be cooked off premises and heated up -- not very good!  , england ()
5  We stayed at Oostduinkerke and had a wonderful time. The hotel is very comfortable and welcoming. The staff are very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was excellent. We hope to come back again next year. Thank you all for making our visit enjoyable.  , Belgium ()
5  I had a beautiful time in the youth hostel at Oostduinkerke. One of the things that I loved was the area, so quiet, and not that far from beach/centrum. The person at the reception was all the time very helpful with tourist information, which I find very important, he gave me also some nice addresses to eat and drink in the centrum! If I'm in the area I will return for sure!  , Germany ()
5  The hostel is very nice, friendly and very clean!!! It's the best location I've ever seen. The hostel is near the beach and Centrum.  ()