HI - Blankenberge De Wullok Hostel

How is HI - Blankenberge De Wullok Hostel rated on other websites?
4   Good I stayed at this hostel on 3 May 2009 but called in on 1 May to finalise arrangements. The staff were cheerful and helpful, the room was clean, the bed good, and breakfast ample. My two travelling companions also were quite happy. We had a very pleasant stay at De Wullok. Indeed it is a bit of a walk from the station on a busy road, but the hostel is quiet because is is well set back from that road behind a church. I give it thumbs up!  , Australia ()
1   Worst thing ever This place is the worst place I have ever seen in my entire life -- don't go there. their sheets aren't clean, full of semen, and they smell horrible and they have weird yellow spots -- don't even want to know what is was. the staff is rude, bad in english, stupid, and one of them smelled really bad like he would take a shower every two weeks. the hostel is noisy, and not only the hostel staff isn't able to keep people from shutting the hell up in the middle of the night -- they are part of the noise -- I saw the staff running around, yelling, and doing stupid things in front of my door at 2 a.m. I seriously don't understand how this hostel can't be part of HI, I'm going to write to them to ask them to pull it off because it is seriously the worst thing ever. They stole my money. I can't explain it all in this review because it is complicated, but they stole me 50 euros and it wasn't an accident and they tried to denied it and everything, but they really did steal that amount of money and I heard this wasn't the first time it arrived there.  , Canada ()
2  I stayed there 3 nights in August 2002. The location is a 2-km walk from the city center on a busy street. Rooms were full of mosquitoes splashed on the walls and others that hit you all night. A good thing was the Ping-Pong table, free of charge!!  ()