Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel

Good location just outside of a metro stop, with large common areas including a pool table, kitchen, and balcony. The building is a refurbished factory, but it's now a nicely decorated hostel. €10 key deposit required, and an extra fee for sheets. They don't allow you to extend your stay at check-out time in the high season, so you must reserve a bed for your full stay ahead of time. They don't allow you to extend your stay at check-out time in the high season, so you must reserve a bed for your full stay ahead of time. The same people also manage Mitte's Backpacker hostel.

by David
How is Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel rated on other websites?
Gomio
Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel Reviews from the Web
3   Ok The Baxpax had helpful staff and a convenient location in Kreuzberg but it was not a very social place and things definitely could have been cleaner. The showers are push-button and so are the sinks, which is fine except they only run hot, so after the kitchen closes at 10pm, there's no way to get cold tap water and you'll be brushing your teeth in the heat. If you're traveling in a group, the Baxpax might be a better bet, but I wouldn't recommend it for people traveling alone.  , age 22, USA ()
5   A crazy hostel in an exciting neighbourhood When I visited friends in Berlin they recommended this hostel to me. And they were right! I was lucky and got the bed in the VW-beetle you can see on one of the photos on this site. It was the craziest sleep I've ever had. The bathrooms were clean and I met some nice guys in the public area.  , Germany ()
4   Let's Party Not a bad location and well priced. Close to shopping, clubs, and checkpoint charlie. Stayed in the VW beetle room the first night and everything was fine. The second night I stayed in a larger room where the window open next to the window of the lobby where they play blaring music 24/7. No AC makes it imperative that you have that window open too. And unlike the other BaxPax where you put your number on the bed you claim, in Kreuzberg you get awaken in the middle of the night by a gang of soccer fans pissed that your sleeping in their bed. Also at this hostile you might find two guys who seem to come to Berlin regularly to prey on the female tourist and drink red bull (an illegal drink in France).  , Floridian ()
5  This hostel is truly one of the best I've ever been to. The location itselve is great... My first impression was that the area around the hostel was a bit outdated. After staying in the hostel for a few days I discoveren that the surroundings have a lot to offer! Oranienburger Strasse turned out to bed one of the best streets for shopping, eating, pubhopping and clubbing in Berlin! Loads of 2nd hand shops and food outlets. I enjoyed myself in this small hostel, and the staff spoke all languages.  ()
5  Fantastic service- would com back anyday! Staff are al very nice and great management. Better than any hostel I have stayed at in EU. THANK YOU ALL!  ()
1  Facilities are nice, cheap, well located, comunicated, and pretty clean. BUT... the service is AWFUL. The staff gave a poor impression, despite good intentions, I have to say, showed very bad organisation. They gave me contradictory information and wanted by all means to keep my id card or passport - which is not a nice thing to do, especially if you have already paid in advance. But ok, have nothing against that, the problem is that then it they couldn't find my id card on the departure day until almost 1 hour later... so I missed my bus for that bloody reason. I don't want to go through it again, I'm sure I won't be coming back.  ()