David's Cozy Auberge in Old Berlin

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "David's Cozy Auberge in Old Berlin" at Bredowstrasse 35.)

Bredowstrasse 35, Mitte, Berlin, Berlin State, Germany
hostel-berlin.org
+49 (30) 3935359, +49-30-39885394, +49-30-98298172
+49 (30) 39038420

How is David's Cozy Auberge in Old Berlin rated on other websites?

Dirty all over
This is the dirtiest hotel I ever seen. I can't understand who people write that is a cool place. Everything is old and dirty and service is also not good.
Hazel
Age 35, german
2016-07-25

David's Cozy Auberge in Old Berlin
It's a very nice place, warm and friendly. The staff are welcoming, nice, and always helpful. Rooms are bright and comfortable. I met a lot of amazing people in this Auberge. I had reserved for 2 weeks, but I so much liked that I stayed 6 weeks! If you want to enjoy your trip in Berlin, it's the place where you have to be!
Amy
Age 24, Switzerland
2015-05-01

Very, very good
it's very good place. David cozy Auberge is very cheap and clean. you can spend your time in comfort here. David is very kind, helpful. actually i have plan to stay 1 night. but i have stay 3 night. i highly recommend!
Eunju
Age 29, Korea
2014-07-04

I loved the place
It is a warm place and Hostel team is friendly and I would to love stay in this hostel the next time I visit Berlin.
Venkat
(Indian)
2009-01-05

A huge Joke
I stayed there with my daughter. I ended up getting bit by some bugs -- I had bites all over my back, I told Adrian (a very nice man). He then told his boss David, who ask me to leave and he would get me a new place to stay for the last night in Berlin and he said he would give me a full refund. Well he only gave me a little bit of a refund and the place he found for me to stay was more expensive then Davids Hostel and therefore I couldnt afford it because I was on a budget. My daughter and I ended up staying awake all night in the train station which was freezing waiting for the ICE train back to Hamburg. I was lied to and misled and bitten by bedbugs. I will never stay at another Hostel again. Beware! stayed Oct. 7 and 8 then stayed at the train station on the 9th -- Thanks a lot David.
Heidi
2007-12-03

Great
That was a great place to stay. Have no hesitation to make yourself at home, cooking, drinking, speaking, playing with all those crazy and various people from all over the world. I met amazing people there. Clean place, warm and comfortable!
Félicie
(France)
2007-08-12
  friendly, better than home.
kostas lazaridis
2006-05-26
  I was only there one night, but I had so much fun with David and Valentin that I never will forget it. They are sort of entertainers, and they should definitely join the show business! It is basically a living room with a kitchen, where everyone meets, and the bedrooms, which are sort of basic, but clean and quiet. Highly recommended.
John Ramirez