Córdoba Hostel

How is Córdoba Hostel rated on other websites?
4   Nice Hostel Nice hostel in cordoba, not to far from the city centre. The staff are nice and friendly.  , age 22, New Zealand ()
2  The hostel is indeed in a very good area, Nueva Cordoba, so thats a plus point. But else there is little good to tell. I booked a double that was alright, but the dorms are pretty big and not in the best shape. In general the atmosphere is not very good, there is none of this typical backpacker feeling. I also know someone who left their belongings in the hostel at noon, after having checked in, only to discover that their beds had been taken by new guests. They had to start looking for a room in the middle of the night. By the way, the pool is not in use and internet's not working either. Overall quite a disappointment.  ()
4  this was the first hostel i had gone to, so i had no expectations. but there was an open kitchen, comfortable den, and free internet. the receptionists and hosts were kind and would kick back at the bar like any of the residents there after a late shift. it was felt as comfortable as living in my own apartment with roommates. it wasnt a five star hotel, but i could come home late any night and the receptionist would unlock the door for me and wish me a good night. it was a homey experience and if you want to meet people from all over the world, it was right in your own hostel.  ()
1  I booked this hostel online but when I arrived I was told there was a problem and we would have a dorm room to ourselves but no double and no ensuite but we would still have to pay the same rate. The bed covers that we left on the bed smelt of feces and the floor had not been swept. The man on reception was rude.  ()
5  Very clean, comfortable, great hosts!  ()
Córdoba Hostel Reviews from the Web