Snowbeds

Address2937-304 Hokujo Kita azumi gun Hakubs mura Nagano, Hakuba, Nagano, Japan
Coordinates36.712123, 137.843657  (map)
LocationTake a taxi from the bus stop or train station and tell the driver 'Snowbeds' it costs about Y1500.
WebsiteNone (if you know the URL of their website, tell us and we'll add it)
TelephoneUnknown (if you have their phone number, tell us and we'll add it)
(To add or correct information for this listing, please use the Listing Update Form.)
How is Snowbeds rated on other websites?
1   If I could give no stars I would This was by far the worst accommodation I've ever stayed in. It wasn't the frat like lifestyle of the guests that bothered me, but rather the fratboy owner Mitch who ruined my vacation. 1)First off, he said we could pay by credit card, and then said cash only when we got there. We were almost out of cash and were relying on our credit card to pay for the hostel so we had spending money. We spent almost all of our cash on the hostel. 2) There was no phone for guests to use in the hostel, and although there was a phone on the reception desk, Mitch told me I had to go down the street a few blocks to use a payphone to book my bus reservation. 3) no towels available, even for rent. 4)Mitch being so drunk he got in a physical fight with a couple guests. 5)Mitch being so drunk he wasn't up in the morning to help with guests. 6)Mitch giving me the wrong directions to the airport, therefore causing me to miss my flight, therefore costing me an extra $1000 USD. There are positively no upsides to staying at this place. It's old, dirty, expensive, and the owner is a d*ck.  , American ()