Bob Marley House Hostel

AddressBader St. (Off Television St.), Luxor, Egypt
Coordinates25.702562, 32.639008  (map)
Location• aahe hostel is in Badr Street, 3rd small street to the right off Television Street (coming from the railway station). On the right corner : a pharmacy, on the left a small textile shop Saleh. At the end of the street : Sherief Hotel Bob Marley House.
• Walking distances : train station : 8 minutes, Luxor temple 10'.
WebsiteNone (if you know the URL of their website, tell us and we'll add it)
Telephone0020 1004416536
(To add or correct information for this listing, please use the Listing Update Form.)
How is Bob Marley House Hostel rated on other websites?
Bob Marley House Hostel Reviews from the Web
4   Could have rated higher, but i'm fussy.and it wasn't home was it. well it's been a year and i am still impressed with the courteous friends i and my daughter had made with Amr and staff. the laid back atmosphere is awesome. thanks guys. i still want to come back with my wife one day.  , british columbia, canada ()
2   Great Atmosphere. Terrible Security I stayed at the Bob Marley House hostel just this last week, for four days. The rooftop was fantastic, and Amr and Ziggy were generally very nice. Prior to yesterday morning, I would give this hostel five stars. However, yesterday morning, I came back from breakfast to find that 200 US dollars was stolen out of my room. I am obsessive compulsive about counting my money as well as locking up my room, so I know 100% sure that I did not lose or accidentally spend the money, as I had just counted it the night before, and lock my room every time I leave (the door does not shut otherwise). I brought it up to Amr and Ziggy and although they heard me out, they would not do anything to help and even yelled at me when I started to cry! 200 USD is a lot of money, and I didn't expect them to replace it, but they refused to even speak with their staff and lied to me about the existence of another key for a two-person room. If you stay here, do not leave anything of value in your room, even if you are the only one inside of it -- it will get stolen and management will do nothing to help, aside from yell at you.  , United States ()