Tubakula Beach Bungalows

Queens Highway, Korotogo, Coral Coast, Viti Levu, Fiji
www.Fiji4Less.com/tuba.html
(679) 650 0097
+679 308 646

How is Tubakula Beach Bungalows rated on other websites?

Why stay anywhere else??
I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Fiji. I've been to the islands 10-12 times and have stayed at Tubakula every time. Awesome setting, great people, close to markets and bars. It's not a resort, but it doesn't try to be. Quiet.
Mark
2011-01-31
  Perhaps great for families, but not suitable for single travelers. The single rooms are overpriced at FjD $50 and feel like prison cells -- a tiny room containing nothing else than a narrow bed and a barred window. The dorms are dark and dingy with five or more beds and hardly any room to place your luggage.
karin menon
2007-01-10
  I stayed here way back in 1990. I had an excellent time and still regard my time in Fiji as one of my life's highlights. This resort is one of the places that helped create that memory. It was superbly laid back, friendly, unassuming and I met some great people here (Fijian and travelers). I totally enjoyed my time here. I want to go back! If anyone is still there from a decade-and-a-half ago, thanks for the memories!
Rob
2005-09-22
  I visited and stayed for a month. I liked it. The beach is right there. The rooms are basic. It has a wonderful, relaxed atmosphere. Catch the bus to town in the morning and come back for an afternoon of tanning. Visit the village down the way.
Bruce
2005-03-05
  We stayed at the Tuba Kula for two months and loved every day. We felt safe all the time, which is not always the case in Fiji. It's a good place for children. My son had a great time. The shallow waters are perfect for young children. Very laid back and easy.
The Jungle Doctor